Pets and their people are a unit. What’s good for one is good for the other. There are a variety of services out there and its best for you to decide what is the overall best decision for you and your precious pet. Factors to consider are 1) qualifications of the pet sitter, 2) length/duration your pet will be at home or in someone else care, 3) feeling you get when you meet your pet sitter.
Why Pet Owners Hire Professional Pet Sitters
• Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
• Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
• Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized.
• Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors need not be called.
• In-home professional pet care provides added peace of mind.
This article was taken from petsittersinternational.com and modified by New York Dog Nanny.