Is everyone getting ready for a carrot loving visitor? These carrot mini-muffins will be sure to please, and your doggys will love them too.
3 medium Carrots, shredded (approximately 1 1/2 cup)
1 cup sugar free Apple Sauce
1/2 cup Milk
1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line mini-muffin pans with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl mix shredded carrots, apple sauce, eggs and milk then set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
4. Once well combined add the wet carrot mixture to the flour mixture and stir until mixed.
5. Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen mini-muffins