New York Dog Nanny is proud to feature Group Classes w/Veronica Burke in our series of 4:
Next Upcoming Class: New Baby in the Home: How to Help Your Dog Help You with the Baby
What do the following have in common?
- balancing household relationships
These are all symptoms of an under-utilized work ethic of your dog!
This class may be for you and your dog if:
- You or your partner has had a baby in the last 2 years
- back sliding in training
- doggie depression
- change in your dogs temperament
- bad street behavior
- resource guarding
- changes in your routine with work
- forgotten walks
- your dog is acting out
- changes in walk routine
- Day: Tuesday, Nov 22nd
- Time: 7pm-8:30pm (Please arrive 15 mins early)
- Location: New York Dog Nanny: 126 Lexington Ave, 2nd Fl, NY, NY 10016
- Cost: $25
Eligibility: Dogs under 35 pounds with updated vaccine certification on Rabies, DHPP and Bordatella/Kennel Cough (within 6 months).This class is interactive! Please walk and feed your pup before class begins.