Is every day like ground hogs day for your Manhattan pooch? Well, that sucks. Why not give your dog’s routine a new do! Here are some of the ways we like to encourage NYC dog parents on how to add some juice to their dogs energy and give Fido a mental high five! <b>
1. Do you normally walk solo with your pup? Get a walking buddy! Chances are your routine is the same as someone else in your building. Why not avoid that PM itis with a 30 minute dog walk around the old hood? <b>
2. Speaking of ‘hoods, as NYCers it’s convenient to stick to our little 5 block radius. Convenient yes, but walking the same route is cryptoninte to your Manhattan pup’s mental and physical needs to be the happy explorers they are. So throw Fido a bone and explore a new neighborhood once a week or so. <b>
3. Take your pup off leash. Dogs like people love to be outdoors and see a tree or step in some grass. NYC dog parks and other city parks are off leash every morning before 9am and after 9pm. Take advantage.<b>
4. Go to a dog-friendly spot. There are plenty of ’em around the city. Just check out Yelp! <b>
5. Take your dog to the pet store once a week to buy a treat!