Back by pup-ular demand is our Dog Foundational Course with Veronica Burke.
This course is for you and your dog if:
- Your dog experiences separation anxiety
- Your dog pulls on the leash
- Your pup resource guards (on the street or at home)
- Your dog has stomach/digestive issues
- Your dog has trouble going to the groomers
- Your dog goes wild when the Seemless delivery person shows up
- Your dog gets jealous if you try to pet another dog at daycare/boarding
This course is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for your dog to learn sit, stay, come, down and it’s own name
- You don’t like to have fun in a group setting with your dog
- You are not interested in a holistic approach to your dogs well being (we review the emotional as well as physiological components driving and influencing dog health and behavior).
Tuesdays starting May 10th.
Course dates: 5/10, 5/17, 5/24
Cost: $175 + tax
This class is designed for group participants and growth. Therefore all participants must attend all classes. This course is for dogs under age 5 years old and under 35 pounds.
Happy Clients who’ve worked w/Veronica:
“We just took a three-session group class with Veronica on connecting with your dog and it was life changing. I thought I knew Moses beforehand but boy was I wrong! We have such a deep bond and understanding of one another now.” Meryl N. & Moses
“I found it most enlightening and have put the massaging techniques to good use.” Jane Bell, dog sitter
You can attend this course for free if you get 3 other dog families to attend– or 25% off for each of you (which ever works for YOU).
Invite your friends today by forwarding this email! Reserve your DOG’S spot TODAY or call 917-261-7333.